Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Picnic Lemonade

Our family loves lemonade, but the frozen concentrate is always lacking something. When I found this recipe in my Pillsbury Fun Summer Recipes book, I was excited to give it a try. That was 2 weeks ago, and I have made this drink 5 times since then. It is delicious. The grape juice gives the lemonade that tart flavor it was lacking, and the mixture of the lemon and grape flavors is incredibly refreshing.
I cut the recipe in half, so I can use my pretty glass pitcher I picked up for $1.00 at an auction a couple of weeks ago. I just leave the remaining half of the frozen grape juice in it's original plastic container, and refreeze it, so it's ready for the next time I make it.
Picnic Lemonade-
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://www.ddhfavors.com/store/FCrecipe.asp?r=7&categoryID=Drinks&Category_Name=Drinks

No comments: