Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies

Ok, I thought I would switch it up and give a review on a dessert recipe. This is my FAVORITE cookie recipe, and I love making it during the holidays. This is one of the easiest recipes in the world to make, and the kids love to help me.
Warning: This recipe is VERY sweet, and highly addictive. I recommend only making the cookies for large gatherings, or you may find yourself consuming many more than you would like to.
I made these cookies for our family Christmas gathering last year, and they were a huge hit! The recipe has been around forever, and it can be found in varying forms, but the taste is always delicious. Give this recipe a try for your next family gathering. Your family will be glad you did! :)
Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies-
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1610,152161-224194,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I FREAKING LURVE THESE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!

I'd gain at least 10 pounds if I made them - cause I'd eat them ALL!