Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pillsbury Pizza Melts - Better Make 2!

This is yet another recipe from my new favorite cookbook, "Pillsbury Crescents, Biscuits, & More" and it is so good, you better make 2!
Again with this recipe, I used 2 cans of Pillsbury pizza crust instead of the crescent rolls, and it was delicious! It gives a new meaning to the term "stuffed crust" as all of the toppings are sandwiched between 2 layers of dough. And the best part about the recipe is, you can add all of the toppings that your family loves. I added Canadian Bacon, green peppers, and onions when I made it, and it turned out fantastic! Pair it with a salad, and you have a yummy meal, that didn't cost a fortune. My husband loved it so much that he wanted me to make another one so he could take it to work and eat it for dinner the same night.
If you family loves pizza, then give this recipe a try. It's sure to leave everyone smiling! :)
Pillsbury Pizza Melts-
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=43654

No comments: