Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swap-Bot


I was on Twitter last night, when I saw a post for a Swapping community called Swap-Bot.

"Swap-bot is a service and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot facilitates internet swaps. It removes the hassle of collecting swap participants and assigning swap partners."

So what's a swap you might ask?
"A Swap is a group of people that organize on the internet to trade items through the postal mail. Items are usually hand-assembled, cheap (but rich with craftsmanship and care) and can include mix CDs, postcards, crafts, or anything you can think of! The type of swapping done on Swap-bot is mostly done for fun and is hobby- or craft-oriented - not direct one-on-one swap deals."

I created an account last night, and signed up for the maximum of 5 swaps. I am excited to get started, as it will give me a little hobby, and help me meet some new people.

To find out more about it, please visit http://www.swap-bot.com/

Be sure to let me know what you think. :)

No comments: