Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chocolate Fudge Pie

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted here. I have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks, so I've fallen a little behind.
I was in a chocolate mood, and was looking for recipes to satisfy my craving, when I came across a fudge pie recipe that sounds yummy.
http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/thanksgiving/fudgepie.htm
I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to in the next couple of weeks. If any of you beat me to it, please let me know how it turns out. :)

1 comment:

Things Mommies Love said...

Hi!

Thought you might be interested in my site as well. I would love to combine our readership. I have some wonderful ideas, and many of your tips would be great addition to my new "Reader Tip Day"

Please contact me! I would like to talk to you more.

Thanks
Megan
Things Mommies Love
thingsmommyslove@yahoo.com
thingsmommyslove.blogspot.com