Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Recipe Review - Cheddar Biscuits like Red Lobster's

This recipe was a God send!! Although I haven't made them recently, they are a family favorite here in my home. They are the perfect addition to any seafood meal (they made the shrimp scampi a little better), and are very versatile so you can use them to accompany any meal.

Bisquick baking mix is recommended on the recipe, but I discovered that the Wal-Mart brand baking mix tastes as close to the real thing as you can get, and it's less expensive.

I have to admit that even I was amazed at how much these biscuits tasted like the real thing. If you love Red Lobster's Cheddar Baby Biscuits, then you will love this recipe!!


Cheddar Biscuits-

Rating - 4 Smiles
http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/R/89.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cheddar bisquits! So much so that when my Mom makes them, she saves some for me ; )

darlene said...

wheres the reciepe....i want it!!!....

darlene said...

oh i found it!!!...now come get my receipe for garlic mashed tatoes!!....thats if ya wanna smell!... hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oh I have this recipe and you are right, it is soooooooooo good!! Now I'm hungry darn you! ;)