Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Recipe Review - Bean Burrito Casserole

If you are in a pinch, and need something quick and simple for dinner, this is your recipe. The main ingredient is frozen bean burritos, which most of us have in our freezers. It's so easy to make that my husband actually cooked it himself! I pre-heated the oven, and put all the ingredients on the table for him, but he did the rest. He was quite impressed with himself, and I have to admit that I was too. :)
This recipe seems very versatile to me, so I'm sure you can use any type of burrito you would like to use. Beef and bean burritos would be good, and I bet those frozen chimichangas you see in the freezer section of the store would be awesome too.
Both of my kids loved this recipe, and that's tough for me to do. My son usually eats anything, but my daughter is a very picky eater, and she loved it!!

Bean Burrito Casserole-
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bean-Burrito-Casserole/Detail.aspx

No comments: