Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do you have a delicious recipe you would like to share?

If you have found a recipe in a cookbook, magazine, or on the internet, or if you have a family recipe that everyone in your family raves about, then I would love to give it a try. I also would love to try any recipe you have found that sounds good, but you're not sure what it will taste like. If you want a guinea pig, I'm your girl. I am always looking for new recipes to try out on my family, and I would be happy to write a review on it, and share it with the world.
Please send your recipes to ddh_favors@yahoo.com and please let me know if you would like a written review, or if you are just sharing it for me to try. If you would like a review, and you have found a link to the recipe, please provide the link, so I can link to it in the Recipes I have Reviewed section of the blog. :)

No comments: