Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Southern Fried Chicken by Paula Deen

Today I have yet another Paula Deen recipe (are you sensing a pattern yet)? Missing my grandmother's fried chicken, I took to the internet in search of a good fried chicken recipe. What I learned is there are a million different ways to fry a chicken! From seasoning rubs to wet marinades, the possibilities are endless!

What sets this recipe apart from all of the others I looked at is the hot sauce. That small addition gave the chicken that extra kick my family enjoys.


Paula Deen's Southern Fried Chicken-Link
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/southern-fried-chicken-recipe/index.html

1 comment:

Colby said...

Like you, I appreciate good food and better ingredients. I have created a Pig Infographic at : http://www.cellpig.com/pig-facts explaining why they are so delicious and under appreciated. I was wondering if you minded sharing it on your blog to help spread the word? The embed code is at the bottom.

Thanks!