Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Recipe Review - Baked Chicken with Stuffing

Hearty, classic meal. This is the time of year I love to search for new recipes that use stuffing. We love stuffing around here, but I don't want to take away the anticipation of our traditional turkey and stuffing Thanksgiving meal, so I try to find meat other than turkey to combine with stuffing. The day I found this recipe, I was tired from not feeling well all day, and was looking for something quick and easy for the family. This recipe had everything I was looking for, simple ingredients, ease of preparation, and a wonderful flavor. If your family likes mushrooms, you may want to try substituting the cream of chicken soup with cream of mushroom soup for a little different taste.
All in all, this recipe tasted great. I paired it with buttered rolls, instant mashed potatoes, and a can of green beans for a complete meal.
If you are in a hurry, and looking for a hearty meal for your family, I'm sure you will like this one.

Baked Chicken with Stuffing-
Rating - 4 Smiles
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1939,150190-238202,00.html

No comments: